Saturday, February 15, 2014
Messages leaked to attack Benghazi embarrass Obama and reveal misled Media
Published: Sunday, May 12, 2013 Number of readers: 1948
WASHINGTON: blew leaks of U.S. network news scandal in the White House, revealed mislead U.S. President Barack Obama and the State Department and the Democratic Party of public opinion.
And revealed the e-mails leaked to the network, "eh. Me. C" News of America between the White House and the U.S. State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency, "CIA" and the Federal Bureau of Investigation "F. Me. Aye" on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi - that after 12 Review minutes during which delete the reference to the al Qaeda threat in Libya.
Prior to the diversion of messages, ascended Republicans in Congress criticizing the reaction of the Obama administration to attack Benghazi, Libya in September 2012, which led to the killing of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three U.S. diplomats others, with increasing emphasis on the role of Hillary Clinton and Secretary of State at that time.
For his part, Jay Carney - White House spokesman - his fears, which published the news network of leaked e-mails related to the Benghazi attack, also attacked the Republicans, accusing them of politicizing the issue.
Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has denied earlier claimed responsibility for the killing of the American ambassador in Benghazi, or he threatened France blew the Eiffel Tower.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation "FBI" has published two weeks ago, pictures of the three gunmen, he said, had been captured during the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Police told the U.S. in its statement: "The three images published are available on its website," but did not specify the names of these insurgents, did not announce the U.S. authorities about the fact that these armed suspects or not, even though they are in these pictures show clearly carrying machine guns .
The U.S. president has pledged U.S. diplomats killers to justice, but the White House did not disclose his plans for how to do so even if he was able to identify the suspects and arrest them.
However, it has not yet been identified any suspects in the attack, which he passed about nine months, while it was the arrest of two suspects in the bombings in Boston that took place in the middle of last month, two of Chechen origin after less than two weeks from the occurrence of bombings.