Sunday, September 22, 2013

Obama Must, by law, Be Arrested For Treason Now! Ok, I admit I don't see the military barging into the oval office at the release of this web page but still, the statement must be made! As a Christian I first pray for his soul to be saved and I do not pray for his death. However he must, by rule of law, be arrested. His dishonorable disclosures and his consistent and blatant pandering to America's sworn enemies in the Muslim world is tantamount to treason, the definition of which, according to the U.S. Constitution, is the aiding and abetting of America's enemies. He can be saved in prison easier than he can in the Whitehouse anyway.


Obama Must, by law,  Be Arrested For Treason Now!Ok, I admit I don't see the military barging into the oval office at the release of this web page but still, the statement must be made!

As a Christian I first pray for his soul to be saved and I do not pray for his death. However he must, by rule of law, be arrested. His dishonorable disclosures and his consistent and blatant pandering to America's sworn enemies in the Muslim world is tantamount to treason, the definition of which, according to the U.S. Constitution, is the aiding and abetting of America's enemies.  He can be saved in prison easier than he can in the Whitehouse anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment